Management Training (based on the Myer-Briggs Personality Types)
If you only knew the power of KNOWING your people!!! This course studies each individuals’ personality (based on the 16 different personality profiles) and provides the Manager with insight into what drives each team member, what their strengths and weaknesses are and how to better communicate and utilise team members to operate at their optimum. Learn to push them to their full potential and during the process, learn about yourself!!
Specific Learning Outcomes
- Learn your own personality style and that of your colleagues
- Introverted or Extroverted
- Sensing or Intuitive
- Thinking or Feeling
- Judging or Perceptive
- Get to know Strengths and Weaknesses
- Learn about the Differing Communication Styles
- Find out what drives each individual
- Gain Tools for Managing a Successful Team
- Gain Tools for a Successful Manager
This is a very insightful course, I find most Managers who attend learn more about themselves during this process which in turn also helps them communicate and manage their staff in a more efficient manner. In my professional opinion, this knowledge saves a Manager a great deal of time and removes unnecessary pressures. If you understand what makes your staff tick you can cater to those needs which will in turn keep staff happy and participative because they feel understood and motivated by the Manager!
Please send us and email to enquire about course costs